We are open - safety is our top priority!
Damaged, chipped or discolored teeth can make a big difference in your level of confidence and your ability to make a great impression on those you meet. At Garden State Dental of East Brunswick, we offer porcelain veneers that provide real help in creating a beautiful and brilliant smile.
Our team will work with you to deal with issues of porcelain veneers cost and to make sure your procedure delivers the results you want and need to look and feel your best every day. If you are interested in exploring porcelain veneers in East Brunswick, our team will work with you to determine your next steps.
Can Porcelain Veneers Fix Discolored or Chipped Teeth?
Veneers porcelain and other types of veneers are designed to cover your natural teeth with a thin layer of material that will hide imperfections and create the appearance of perfect teeth. The dentists in our office are experts in creating the right veneers for your needs. Veneers are used to cover a number of issues, including the following:
- Chipped teeth can result from injuries, accidents and biting and chewing. Veneers are ideal for resolving these issues by creating an even and perfect smile for you.
- Discolored teeth often occur as a natural result of aging. They can also occur because of the foods you eat, the beverages you drink or because of medications you take. Veneers hide these issues with a shiny white surface that helps your teeth look their best.
- Over time, your teeth can wear down. Veneers are used to cover the worn-down spots and to create an even row of teeth that look great and work to help you enjoy the brightest smile.
- Slight misalignments in your front teeth can be corrected by using veneers to even out these issues and to promote the most attractive appearance for your teeth.
If you have any of these issues, Garden State Dental of East Brunswick can help with practical solutions that work for your needs and your budget.
What Is the Expected Porcelain Veneers Cost?
If cost is a concern for you and your family, we can deliver veneers that work for your budget and your needs. Like other cosmetic procedures, veneers are generally not covered by most dental plans. Some of the treatments associated with this process, however, may be covered. Our administrative team will work with you to determine the best way to approach the financial aspects of your care. We will make sure that your porcelain veneers procedure is as affordable and practical for you as possible. Garden State Dental of East Brunswick offers payment options and options for our patients that are designed specifically to provide added flexibility in dealing with the expenses associated with this important procedure.
How Do Veneers Differ from Crowns?
Porcelain crowns cover the entire tooth. By contrast, veneers are applied only on the visible surface of your teeth. Both crowns and veneers require dental impressions to be taken, which are then used in the fabrication of your dental appliance. Your veneers or crowns will then be applied to your teeth using a strong adhesive. Our dentists will work with you to determine the best course of action for each tooth to be treated. If you need a strong solution for a back tooth or molar, most often a crown is used. Give us a call today and we will work with you to determine the best solutions for your needs.
How Are the Teeth Prepared for Porcelain Veneers?
In certain cases, the dentist may have to remove some of the enamel from your tooth in order to fit the veneer. This is typically a painless procedure that can be completed at the same time your veneers are placed, making it convenient.
How Long Should I Expect My Veneers to Last?
Veneers are designed to last for many years. Many patients can maintain the beauty and practical function of their veneers for several decades without requiring replacement or repair. Our team will be happy to work with you to make sure your veneers last as long as possible to keep your smile bright and beautiful.
How Do I Care for My Veneers?
Veneers can be brushed and cared for in the same way as your natural teeth. Your dental team will provide you with instructions on how to maintain these dental appliances. Some of the most important recommendations include the following:
- Avoid biting on hard or metal objects. These materials can sometimes cause damage to your veneers or dislodge them.
- Grinding or clenching your porcelain teeth can also reduce the longevity of your veneers. You may need a night guard to prevent damage to these devices during sleep.
If you are interested in porcelain veneers, our dental team will provide you with the right solutions for your needs. Call our office today at (732) 276-4135 to schedule your initial appointment. Our team will be happy to work with you to create your brightest smile ever.