We are open - safety is our top priority!
At Garden State Dental of East Brunswick, we understand the difficulties that some of our patients go through when seeking the services of a periodontist in East Brunswick. Our periodontics office is committed to providing you and your family members with the most practical solutions for periodontics in East Brunswick.
We will work with you to determine which services you need and help you decide which treatments make the most sense with your budget. We want to help you manage gum disease and associated issues with ease and confidence, so call our East Brunswick office today.
What Is Gum Disease?
In the early stages, gum disease is sometimes referred to as gingivitis. This condition is very treatable and can often be stopped in its progression if treatment is begun early enough. In its later stages, however, periodontal disease can result in tooth loss, deterioration of underlying structures of the teeth and gums and other problems that can affect the appearance of your smile and the health of your teeth. Your periodontist will perform a comprehensive examination to determine the current condition of your teeth and gums. This is to ensure we craft a treatment plan that completely addresses any current issues and that offers added protection against problems in the future.
The Value of Your Gum Disease Specialist
Periodontists undergo two to three years of training in addition to their regular degree program in general dentistry. This allows them to learn more about the structures of the mouth, the fundamentals of gum disease and the procedures necessary to deal with initial and advanced versions of this condition. By choosing a gum disease expert from our team, you can be sure that you will receive the periodontal services that are the most useful for your needs and your budget.
What Services Does a Periodontist Offer?
Working with a periodontist in East Brunswick will allow you to access a wide range of services that can only be delivered by a gum disease specialist. Our team can provide you with the right solutions for your needs, including the following:
- General periodontal treatment plans: Typically, these plans involve cleaning and specialized procedures that reduce the progress of the disease and promote the healthiest gums and the strongest teeth possible. By working with a gum disease expert from Garden State Dental of East Brunswick, you will enjoy care from an experienced periodontist committed to giving you a winning smile and halting your gum disease before it creates costly and painful problems.
- Dental implants: Implants are used to create secure and solid attachment points for dental appliances, which may include crowns, bridges and dentures. Your dentist will evaluate the condition of your jaw and will provide you with options that will support your jaw and your mouth and that will restore full function and an attractive appearance for your smile and your teeth.
- Soft Tissue and Gum Grafting: Receding gums are a common symptom of periodontal disease. Gum grafting procedures take tissue from elsewhere in the mouth or the body to replace tissue lost to gum disease or other infections. These procedures will often limit the risk of further loss of gum tissue and will provide added support for teeth that may have been exposed by the loss of tissue because of gum disease.
- Gummy Smile: Do you have a gummy smile? Excessive development of gum tissue can cover some of the surface of your tooth to create a less-than-attractive appearance for your smile. Our dental team will work with you to determine the best approach to these issues and to make it much easier to brush, floss and care for your teeth in the future.
- Crown Lengthening: A crown lengthening procedure might be the right choice in some cases. These procedures make it much easier to place dental devices in cases where teeth do not have enough surface area. By working with a dentist from our office, you will ensure the right solutions for your needs and the best options for cleaning and caring for your teeth.
- Oral cancer evaluations and oral pathology: These services are valuable diagnostic tools that offer added assistance in spotting issues early and taking action to resolve them. Our periodontics team is committed to providing you with the most advanced diagnostic services and the best possible solutions for issues with mouth or gum cancer and related conditions.
If you need advanced and practical solutions for periodontal disease, Garden State Dental of East Brunswick offers convenient scheduling in the East Brunswick area. We work with you to determine the type of anesthesia or numbing most suited to your needs and to provide you with painless and worry-free solutions for coping with your dental requirements.
Call Us Today for a Consultation
At Garden State Dental of East Brunswick, we are committed to providing you with great dental options at the right price for your needs and your budget. We want to help you look your best and protect your teeth and gums, so you can achieve the best dental health possible. Call us today at (732) 276-4135 to schedule an initial consultation with our team of periodontics experts. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family now and in the future.